Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Epic Fail

I have to leave for work in 10 minutes, where we are entertaining out-of-town team members for whom I would like to appear sharp and professional.

My electric razor's battery died just as I finished shaving the right half of my face.

I like how the "battery low" indicator only started flashing after it died. Although it's possible I failed to notice it as I was busy shaving my face. I'm definitely not a fan of the quickly-decreasing battery life of this new razor.

Murphy, 1.
Sandy, 0.

Let's see how the rest of the day goes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the fact that although very late and still needing to shave half your face you decided to take a moment to blog about it. Excellent!

Dread Knight said...

It's the wave man! xD

Sandy said...

@kris: In all fairness, I did have to sit and wait for the razor to get a bit of a charge...