Last couple of weeks
- Started work on UIA providers for CheckBox, Label, and NumericUpDown. Extracted common functionality into abstract base class suitable for most Winforms controls.
- Began writing tests of WindowProvider for Forms.
- Worked with Andres to get child controls, specifically Buttons, mapped from UIA to ATK. Fun refactoring of UIA<->ATK bridge. :-)
- A few dozen more unit tests of MS implementation, and associated fixes.
- Compile list of all SWF controls we need to support, and work with Calvin on a schedule for implementing them.
- Fully implement the providers I started last week.
- Help with mapping signals/etc between UIA and ATK.