In case anybody's interested, we're having our planning meeting for this development cycle in #tomboy tomorrow...
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 1930 UTC
That's 12:30 PM PDT, 8:30 PM BST, etc etc.
Everybody is welcome! We've started a wiki page to gather ideas before
holding the meeting, so check it out here, and add your name if you're
attending, along with any ideas you might have:
Topics to dicuss:
* Features for this cycle
* Cross-platform updates
* Plans for bug/patch days to clean up bugzilla
My personal goals for this cycle:
* Solid Windows binaries with every 0.13.x release
* Experimental Mac binaries with every 0.13.x release
* Power through bugzilla, with a major focus on memory/performance
issues and other long-standing embarrassing bugs (like note renaming
* Better community management on my part, frequent bug/patch days, not
letting patches rot in bugzilla. Basically, enabling our awesome
contributors instead of frustrating them!