Monday, May 5, 2008

UIA Status, All Moved In Edition

Moving was...exhausting. When I can find my camera, I'll post pictures of my new bedless office. In the mean time, here's what I've been up to in UIA Land:

Last couple of weeks
  • Started work on UIA providers for CheckBox, Label, and NumericUpDown. Extracted common functionality into abstract base class suitable for most Winforms controls.
  • Began writing tests of WindowProvider for Forms.
  • Worked with Andres to get child controls, specifically Buttons, mapped from UIA to ATK. Fun refactoring of UIA<->ATK bridge. :-)
  • A few dozen more unit tests of MS implementation, and associated fixes.

This week
  • Compile list of all SWF controls we need to support, and work with Calvin on a schedule for implementing them.
  • Fully implement the providers I started last week.
  • Help with mapping signals/etc between UIA and ATK.

No comments: